We hope you will love everything that you order from us! But if something isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return! (this does not apply to articles where it is explicitly stated that this is excluded from return)
Received a faulty item?
We're really sorry to hear this! In the unlikely event that you've received a faulty item, please get in touch with our support team and they will get this sorted for you.
When registering your return, please note that this is initiated via the respective
country page from which the order was placed!
Let’s face it – returns can be a bit of a nuisance. You’ve ordered something and now you’ve got to send it back. Yawn. But don’t panic! We’ve worked hard to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
Follow these simple steps to make your return:
- Go to our return portal
- Enter your order number (e.g. #FAYE9423456EUR) and your email address. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by (you will also see your nearest drop-off point).
- Print your return form and insert it into the parcel.
- Print your label, simply attach it to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
Paul Valentine Return Policy
- Something not right? No problem! Let us know and we’ll get it straightened out for you.
- Paul Valentine do not currently offer exchanges - just refunds!
- Item(s) must be unworn. You know what we mean guys! Keep it free from stains and signs of wear. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your item(s) to make a return.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process.
The following countries are currently eligible for free returns:
- United Kingdom
All returns must be registered through our returns portal. This is to ensure the returns process is as speedy and simple as possible.